Family Cricket Day PCA England Masters v Leigh Cricket Club
- Sunday 9th June
- 12 noon til late
- T20 match 4pm.
Join us for a fun-filled family day out as a host of former international England stars play against Leigh CC XI.
It's not every day you see stars such as Mark Ramprakash and Dominic Cork playing in Leigh so come on down with your family and friends to enjoy the match and the atmosphere with lots going on all day from noon. There's something for all the family.
See the "Cork for Leigh" video here.
Enjoy fabulous and an extremely delicious selection of street food in the Food Village with food trucks from Haigh Hall's famous Foodie Friday crew.
- Waan Yan Thai – Traditional homemade Thai food Levant Street Food - Beef kofta, falafel, chicken/cauliflower fritters. Served with fresh wraps, salad and sauces and toppings.
- Shakes Batter & Roll - 1950s inspired..... serving milkshakes, crepes & cakes
- Ruby’s Street Kitchen - Authentic, multi-award winning, Mumbai street food
- Diamond Dogs
- Mio Pizza - Traditional wood fired pizza
- Love Kimchi - Super tasty Korean dishes, BBQ, Teriyaki Chicken, Gochujang Chicken, Mandu (dumplings) and lots of Kimchi! Plenty of vegan options, too!
- Tapas Altrincham - Beautiful paellas and Spanish street food.
- Barbie Boys – Organic reared meats BBQ
Plus a choice of outdoor bars and...
- Fun Fair
- Live Music with a Caribbean steel band during the day and Dan Brereton in the evening
- Fireworks Finale
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.